Outside Sales Representative
Position reports to:
Job Description: As Outside Sales Representative, your main goal is to create/raise brand awareness for Alias and ensure we are at the forefront of all cybersecurity and digital forensic conversations by attending technology functions, local group meetups, conferences, and more. You will also help educate potential and current clients about the Alias culture, goals, and technology capabilities. You will further assist the Alias team by setting up potential client meetings and working with marketing to put on events.
To apply, submit your information through the form here or email [email protected]
This role consists of daily duties which include but are not limited to:
- Attend networking events and conferences on behalf of the company
- Visit and build rapport with current clients
- Perform follow ups and set meetings with prospective clients
- Update information in CRM
- Achieve sales goals
- Setup, review and adjust proposals for prospective clients
- Manage exhibitor booths as necessary at events and conferences
- Prepare projected sales forecasts for pending sales opportunities by quarter
- Meet with potential and existing clients to grow revenue
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Join technology organizations to grow community outreach
- Assist the sales team with scoping calls
- Develop strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
Education and Work Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service or sales experience.
- Typical of work in a professional office environment.
This is a Full-Time Salary-base + commission position and has a requirement of at least 40 hours per week. This position, on occasion, will require you to work after hours but notice will be provided by management.
This employment comes with a 90-day probation period. After the initial 90 days the employee will be eligible for paid vacation, sick time, and other benefits. Furthermore, this job is a Full-Time position with working hour from 8:00AM – 5:00PM with weekends off and paid holidays.
Alias believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.